Ultimate Performance is not about patting ourselves on the back and telling you how great we all are
but we sure as hell are proud of what our clients overcome and achieve.
Today, we are celebrating the 13 weeks of hard work, determination and discipline from UP client, Dave Gee which has led to his incredible transformation.
* Results may vary | Results are based on individual circumstances | Timeframes for results are not guaranteed | Willpower is always required!
Dave took on the UP challenge and signed up to 13 weeks of personal training with the hope of achieving his dream body but of course it’s nowhere near as simple as that, so here is the main man himself to give you the nitty gritty on his UP journey.
Why Ultimate Performance?
UP came highly recommend by an exceptional personal trainer and friend – In my eyes, if it was recommended by someone who had such a good reputation themselves, had over ten very successful years training high profile clients and getting results…then it must be good.
What Do You Feel That You Have Achieved?
A physique that I’ve been struggling to attain for the last 5 years. Although I’ve achieved much more than just a body; I’ve proven to myself that I can make better choices, say ‘no’ to everyday social temptations and regain focus in work and life. I’ve managed to achieve a healthy balance with food and training, something I had battled with over the years.
Working hard and pushing my body for 13 weeks and being injury free is new to me, in the past I’ve picked up injuries on a weekly basis. Correcting my form, thinking about what I’m doing (sounds simple but sometimes you forget and just want to lift weights and inevitably hurt yourself), and putting the right fuel in my body for recovery and energy has made a massive impact on my training and progression.
The health implications have also been amazing – better sleep, more energy, feeling stronger, more confident and generally being more positive is something you can’t put a price on.
What Have You learned?
Honestly, it’s been a genuine journey for me. I can hand on my heart say it has been life changing, as it has taught me that anything is possible. I’ve never been scared of hard work but I was applying all my physical effort and just missing the mark, you only know what you know.
The education on nutrition, balance and accountability I’ve adhered to has really opened my eyes and taught me a great lesson in getting results. I’ll be applying this method to all aspects of my life from now on, taking a step back and thinking and planning before I apply myself.
Being accountable has been key to getting my results and I can’t thank my trainer(s) enough for keeping me on track. Its been hard at times but knowing they also wanted me to achieve my goals spurred me on to make the right choices.
I mentioned balance also being key for me, as many people at my age (late thirties) have a lot of stress and responsibilities. My wife and I run a business together and have literally not switched off for the last ten years. The stress and long hours at times have impacted on us negatively, physically and mentally, over these years and it was time to make some time for ourselves. We now sleep better, have more energy and focus and generally a more positive attitude towards every day obstacles that we encounter.
What’s Next For You?
I’m really looking forward to my next phase and challenge – now I know anything is achievable with the right advice and planning, I am now going to push myself even further with size and strength but whilst maintaining a lean physique.
What Would You Say To Others?
The whole team at UP are fantastic, very friendly, encouraging and highly professional. You can clearly see the ethos and mantra of the company as soon as you walk through the doors, the way the trainers conduct themselves down to the fine detail in custom built machines. This shows the dedication and communication of the UP family and proves that these guys listen to their clients and their feedback, which in turn gives them unrivalled knowledge and experience to get anyone the results they aspire to achieve.
I’d also say that it definitely isn’t easy but nothing good in life ever is. All you need is the right knowledge and tools and surround yourself with the right people to succeed, whatever your goal may be.
If Dave’s story has motivated you or you simply want to find out more about Ultimate Performance’s 12 Week Muscle Building.
To find out more about our Body Transformation Programs fill the form below and we will send you details.
Results may vary | Results are based on individual circumstances | Timeframes for results are not guaranteed | Willpower is always required!
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.